Sunny Day!

 Yesterday we had a very nice day. Everybody went outside to play.

 Mya  was doing ribstick. She actually pretty good! She can do many things.

 Calea and Lucy were swinging jump rope. They were hilarious.

 Of course Jubal is a king. He loved playing outside. Even when it's snowing or sunny.


 I was playing outside with these two, Kloe and Jesse went over to Jabin's garden and just stood there. Looking at the stepping stone.
 I asked Jesse who are you?This was his response, " I am Yoda". I said, "Do you know who he is?" Jesse told me that he is from the star wars movie. 

 This is his (Yoda's) house. Really it's our tree house. Kids have big imagination's.
 Letting Jesse take pictures with my camera and this are the pics. that he took.


 Can you see his fingers? He asked me to take a pic of his fingers. He made sure that I can see them.



 Kloe was pointing at the heart on his stepping stone. It was so cute.



 Later he told me that he took pic of  one of his finger. Rachel this is my pinky.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finishing Tia's birthday!

Lunch at the park!

Fall Season and Birthday celebration!!!!!