Finishing Tia's birthday!

Today we went to Lancaster,PA.We went there with Joseph (our driver),Mom,Leah,Lily,Tia and I.Tia and I totally loved the area and the fields.The little shops that they have were pretty cool to visit.We all had a blast there! We bought some stuff from the stores that we liked.Our mom got some flowers for the house and of course a cook book.We saw a lot of bible verses and some of them that we liked.There is one verse that  says,"I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.(Philippians 4:13).This verse is taped to our mom's computer desk.We see it every time when we come to her and ask for something.This is the other one."But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you,then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve,But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." (Joshua 24:15),and (1 Corinthians 13:1-8).
    We saw a lot of Amish people at the book store. It was run by an Amish man.Some people could be very rude don't you agree with me? There was an Amish teacher that bought stuff for her school and was going home.Some couple came to the store and they were asking her whether she was Amish or not? They asked her if they could take a picture of her,she said no to them. I think they still took one of her but  I didn't see it.They follow their ways, their rules and their traditions. I just don't get why do some people can't give them privacy. I doubt that if one of them became or was born an Amish that they would be okay if people started to take photos of them? God made everyone the same didn't He? Some people follow their own beliefs and their ways.So don't do it if they tell you that they are not allow pictures taken of them.I really love their stuff: quilts,food, and other things that made out of wood too.
  We got home close to 8:00 o'clock.Tired and exhausted but we all loved the trip.I would love to go back there sometimes again.It has been a  pretty day for this trip.

Comments

  1. Lancaster is such a beautiful area to visit. :) I'm glad you guys had a good time there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch at the park!

What the future holds!!!!!!