More images of God's nature.

We love using chalk because it's fun and everyone enjoy being a kid again.We use a lot of it and sometimes.When Mom would go shopping at Wall-Mart we ask her to buy more chalk for us.We would write or draw pictures, and this is what I came up with.


My camera started to do weird stuff.This time my picture became lavender color.It's our house from the back.




We did some yard work at some local school with  church people at Spring Mills School.I got this flowers and planted in the backyard.They are called gladiolus.

The one on the far side of the butterfly was not a bird.It was actually another butterfly that looks like a bird,if you look at first.

This is the closer look of that butterfly.


This was pretty cool that I captured the full image of this butterfly.



I took this picture of the bumble bee on the sunflower.I actually painted this kind of picture on the paper.

I love this little flowers they are beautiful.I actually saw this ones in the village were I was born.

I didn't know that the leafs could be purple? This is another trick form my camera.

A bumble bee on the flower.


We took a hike down on the mountain, and this is happened again.Back you can't get  mad if it's look amazing.Can you?

Comments

  1. Great pictures, Rachel. :) I love the sunflower picture -- they're one of my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lunch at the park!

Finishing Tia's birthday!

What the future holds!!!!!!